0

CTER Reflections

Posted by Karen H on 12:20 PM
Original post on Jun 18, 2009

School can be fun! But it’s work! Traveling to Chamapign this week was a lot of fun. It was nice to meet people and know that we all are not just entities sitting typing strange words in cyberspace. The orientation was a lot more than I expected, but it was great because we got to see and use the tools we will be using.

Traveling from Toronto to Champaign and back again kind of took away two whole days of true geeky time. I wasn’t able to do all the things I usually do and feel like I’m rushing to catch up. By the time I got back to Toronto, a large contingent had already done the reading posting for EPSY590 NET!  Yikes more rushing to catch up.  And there’s still more to do. I’m determined to get most of this week’s work done by tomorrow.

Next week will be better. It’s a good reminder of what we put our students through!

Here’s a video I created about the CTER Journey

Trip to Illinois for CTER Orientation 2009



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Technology Troubleshooter CTER 2009 All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.