0

MeRobot Welcome

Posted by Karen H on 11:30 AM

Me Robot
Welcome to my CTER Technology Blog. I already have two blogs, so I fear I will soon be blogged out.

I’m a professor at George Brown College in Toronto, interested in media, psychology, consumerism and educational technology. I’m excited to venture even further into the world of educational technology in the CTER program.

Here’s a clip from the original Day the Earth Stood Still.

The Internet Movie Database describes the movie as, “A robot and a man . . . hold the world spellbound with new and startling powers from another planet!”

I think this is the goal of every teacher!  Originally posted May 18, 2009


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Technology Troubleshooter CTER 2009 All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.