0

EPSY 590 NET !

Posted by Karen H on 12:56 PM
Dog Takes Revenge on Laptop
Original Post  Jun 18, 2009

The template for my blog is appropriately called “Desk Mess”  but maybe it would be better called Bed Mess.

I work with my laptop on my laptop and the best place to do this and not get major neck cramp is on bed.

EPSY 590 NET you are all over my bed as well as my head. My Dog is getting severely ticked at the computer and I’m afraid that it might end up like the above pic.

There’s a lot to read and do in this course. I like the activities, the learning and getting to know our community of practice. It’s a nice place to be. I feel lucky.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Technology Troubleshooter CTER 2009 All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.